Sherpa Certification S.L with CIF B01972033 and tax address Carrer del Futur S/N, 17252 Sant Antoni de Calonge (Girona) Spain, hereinafter (Sherpa Certification) is the sole owner and administrator of www.sherpa-certification.com
All information displayed on the website www.sherpa-certification.com is for informational use without being subject to any legal liability of any kind by its author. Sherpa Certification does not accept responsibility for errors, omissions, or incorrect interpretations of the content or any information presented and exposed on this web portal which is purely informative with professional and / or commercial interests of Sherpa Certification, this is aimed at your clients and any user or organization that is of your interest.
Sherpa Certification reserves the right to change, modify or delete any content displayed on this website without prior notice.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
All content displayed on this web portal is the property of Sherpa Certification except for some illustrations or logotypes which have their own image and author rights. The total or partial copy, replication or transfer of the contents of this web portal is totally prohibited except if written authorization and certified by Sherpa Certification is owned.
Sherpa Certification informs users of the website about its policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data of users and customers that may be collected by browsing or contracting services through its website.
In this regard, Sherpa Certification guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007 , of December 21, which approves the Development Regulation of the LOPD.
Collection, purpose and data processing
Sherpa Certification has the duty to inform users of its website about the collection of personal data that may be carried out, either by sending email or filling in the forms included in the website. In this sense, Sherpa Certification will be considered responsible for the data collected through the means described above.
In turn Sherpa Certification informs users that the purpose of processing the data collected includes: The attention of requests made by users, the inclusion in the contact list, the provision of services and the management of the business relationship own service provider and customer.
The operations, procedures and technical procedures that are carried out in an automated or non-automated manner and that enable the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, are considered to be the processing of personal data. All personal data, which are collected through the Sherpa Certification website, and, therefore, are considered to be the processing of personal data, will be incorporated into the files declared before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection by Sherpa Certification
Communication of information to third parties
Sherpa Certification informs users that their personal data will not be transferred to third organizations, with the exception that said data transfer is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a in charge of treatment. In the latter case, only the transfer of data to the third party will be carried out when Sherpa Certification has the express consent of the user.
Rights of users
Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data gives interested parties the possibility of exercising a series of rights related to the processing of their personal data.
In as much as the data of the user is object of treatment on the part of Sherpa Certification. Users may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data.
To make use of the exercise of these rights, the user must contact them by written communication, providing documentation proving their identity (ID or passport), to the following address: Sherpa Certification, Plaça Sant Joan 11, 17230, Palamós (Girona), said communication must reflect the following information: Name and surname of the user, the request for request, the address and the supporting data.
The exercise of rights must be performed by the user. However, they may be executed by a person authorized as legal representative of the authorized party. In this case, the documentation proving this representation of the interested party must be provided.
Cookies used in www.sherpa-certification.com
Next, the cookies that are being used in this portal are identified, as well as their typology and function:
Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
Given this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
– Accept cookies This warning will not be displayed again when accessing any portal page during this session.
– Close. The notice is hidden on this page.
– Modify your configuration You can obtain more information about what cookies are, know the Cookies Policy of www.sherpa-certification.com and modify the configuration of your browser.
Additional information of your interest regarding cookies and their nature.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that have an essential role for the provision of numerous services of the information society. Among others, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
– Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not stored by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher, but the information collected by them is managed by a third party, they can not be considered as own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the period of time they remain stored in the client’s browser, which may be:
– Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interested to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
– Persistent cookies: the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years. Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
– Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identify the session , access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the configuration regional from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: they allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
– Advertising cookies: allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Deactivation and elimination of cookies
You have the option to allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. When you disable cookies, some of the available services may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the browser’s Help menu where you can find instructions. The user may at any time choose which cookies he wants to work on this website.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
– Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
– Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
– Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
– Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
– Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
– Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/en/
Sherpa Certification is formed by a group of engineers who are experts in regulation and standardization of products, materials and industrial processes at an international level. Our essence as Sherpas is to help our clients to create lasting value in their business and meet their professional needs. If you need help in the procedures of a certificate or simply need specific information about our services, we are happy to help you. Hire a Sherpa in your company and forget about legislation and documentation of your products. Our Sherpas certification experts report quickly and efficiently to the needs of our clients when we are most needed.