CE Marking Electronic Equipment (EMC)
CE Marking for Electronic Equipment - Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
European Directive EMC 2014/30/EU
The European Directive 2014/30/CE for Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) of Electronic Equipment and other equipment that generates and modifies electromagnetic fields, harmonizes the safety and health requirements for the design and manufacture of these equipment at European level and for the entire European Economic Area (EEA). These products must meet all the requirements established by law before being introduced to the market, marketed or used.
The aim of this directive is to establish basic requirements for a complete electromagnetic compatibility between devices and guarantee their correct operation. If the producer or importer marks their products with the CE Mark, it mean that the products comply with all safety requirements included in the Directive EMC 2014/30/EU.
This Directive regulates the electromagnetic compatibility of equipment. It aims to ensure the functioning of the internal market by requiring equipment to comply with an adequate level of electromagnetic compatibility.
1. This Directive shall apply to equipment as defined in Article 3.
- No Modifications -
¿Need assessment to perform the CE Marking to Electronic Equipment?
Sherpa Product Certification provides complete certification or concrete assistance at any stage and throughout the process of certification or CE Marking for Electronic Equipment, Electronic Devices and products covered by the European Directive 2006/42/EC, Our intervention will summarize and delimit the legal framework that applies to your products, facilitating the identification and understanding of requirements and the development of processes to fulfill them.
How Sherpa Product Certification can help?
- Classify the product and determine the legal framework applicable in each case.
- Identify essential requirements in specific Directives by product.
- Identify, acquire, adapt to the design and carry out tests on products according to Harmonized European and Regulatory Standards.
- Check and manage the intervention of an Accredited Body (Notified Body).
- Evaluate the Product’s Conformity Evaluation according to the mandate established in the Directive.
- Prepare and maintain the technical documentation.
- Write the Declaration of Conformity and carry out the CE Marking.
How can we Help you?
Contact your Sherpa
Sherpa Product Certification is formed by a group of engineers who are experts in regulation and standardization of products, materials and industrial processes at an international level. Our essence as Sherpas is to help our clients to create lasting value in their business and meet their professional needs. If you need help in the procedures of a certificate or simply need specific information about our services, we are happy to help you. Hire a Sherpa in your company and forget about legislation and documentation of your products. Our Sherpas certification experts report quickly and efficiently to the needs of our clients when we are most needed.